Complete instructions for adding pieces to the game (scanning and placing Artefacts) are give here. After touching your chosen Artefact to the Plinth you should reach screen a bit like this:
If the Artefact fails to appear on-screen after tapping it to the Plinth then there may be a problem. Please try the following possible solutions before submitting a help request:
- Try touching the Artefact's glyph to the Plinth's glyph as closely as possible (the proper read range of the Plinth is only a few centimetres)
- If some Artefacts still fail to scan (but others are OK):
- Make a note of the Artefacts that are not scanning properly and submit a help request with the link below. Please provide the list of faulty Artefacts in your help request.
- If all Artefacts still failing to scan:
- Replace the batteries inside the plinth with a fresh set and try again (don't mix old and new batteries)
If the piece is an add-on (the flamingo, the anglerfish, the chameleon, Fancyprance, Hotbelly or Moby Brick) please follow the above steps and check your device meets the minimum requirements here.
If the steps above don't solve the problem then please submit a request here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.